Monday, June 8, 2009

Top Dave Matthew's Band Songs

I'm not the biggest Dave Matthews Band fan. By no means do I declare myself one of those people (read: crazy pretentious people who think their music is better than everyone else's.) However, I do genuinely like their music and have all of their CD's. So, in light of their new release (which I still dont have.) I have decided to create my own list of my top 10 DMB songs...for no other reason than the fact that I like them the most. So, please, go download them.

10. Angel (Everyday)

9. The Space Between (Everyday)

8. Where Are You Going (Busted Stuff)

7. Crush (Before These Crowded Streets)

6. # 41 (Crash)

5. Ants Marching (Under The Table And Dreaming)

4. Two Step (Crash)

3. Grey Street (Busted Stuff)

2. Crash Into Me (Crash)

1. Stay (Before These Crowded Streets)

No comments:

Post a Comment