Monday, June 1, 2009

Blurb on The Hills Finale

As a viewer of the Hills. I never really watched with the impression that what I was watching is reality. I don't really understand people's criticism of this show when they say things like "but it's not even real." Well no fucking shit it's not real. Who cares? I always looked at it like any other scripted show on TV. Is it entertaining? Yes. Is it fun? Yes. Is it a guilty pleasure? Yes When you can remove all reality from "reality" shows...they become fun. This is why I always loved the Hills.

However, for it being Lauren's last ep. I mean cmon. It was nothing. There was no emotional sendoff. It was kind of just whatever. I mean personally I think Lauren feels like she is moving on to bigger and better things. And hopefully she is. Hopefully she can just build a career in fashion and not worry about these losers anymore or depend on reality TV. I mean, she doesn't need to become famous to be successful. Just stick to fashion and what you love doing. Forget the fame and please forget the mess of a human being that is Audrina. I want to know what Lauren's doing next, but not because she's on tv. I want to know because I honestly think she's a decently talented person (no, seriously) somewhat deserving of a career in the fashion industry. But please, just keep it off TV and maybe people will start taking her seriously.

Anyway, Kristen Cavawhatever. We'll see how she fares on this show. A Kristen, Audrina, Stephanie, Lo, Stacie, Heidi and Holly cast would actually be pretty sweet if you ask me. That shit will make good TV. Holly last night was hilarious. I mean what a fucking basketcase. I'll give it a chance. I'll know what I'm watching is, at the very least, prompted by producers. I'll watch, and have no shame doing so. So suck on that Hills haters. Here's to five awesome seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment